Friday, May 26, 2017

Of Demons and Discourse (and Bigfoot?)

Last weekend, I attended The Ohio Bigfoot Conference.

To answer the question that is, without a doubt, on your mind: no, I didn't see him.

I did, however, get to spend the night at the gorgeous Salt Fork Lodge. This was my view from the room's balcony:



See? Not a single sasquatch, bigfoot, grass man or skunk ape in sight! (I did see a drone spying on me, at one point, but no hairy ape men.) However, it did lend some fantastic scenery to Sunday's early morning writing session.

Besides sitting in on lectures about Bigfoot, I've been hard at work promoting The Last Temptations of Iago Wick, preparing a short story, Iago Wick and the Vampire Queen, for a summer release and writing the second draft of the next book in the series, Binding Dante Lovelace. (Occasionally, I find time to sleep.) I'm discovering that Mr. Wick and Mr. Lovelace still have quite a lot to say. Their adventures will soon take them beyond Marlowe, Massachusetts. Much to Mr. Wick's chagrin, there will be witches.

If you'd like to stay up to date on my writing, and receive exclusive info, book recommendations, freebies and other assorted bits and bobs, be sure to sign up for Of Demons & Discourse, my official newsletter. The first issue will be out in June.


Until next time!

Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment