Sunday, July 2, 2017

Iago Wick and the Vampire Queen comes out August 4th... but you can get it now for FREE

Greetings, everyone!

The last few weeks have truly taught me the meaning of the phrase "keep on truckin'."

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I found myself suddenly needing to move the second week of June. A move? I thought. Now? Fortunately (and thanks to the help of some great people), I found a beautiful apartment that was close to work. My boyfriend and I could not be happier with the place (oh, I cannot wait to share images of my new writing space), but it was still quite a haul to move one town over on such short notice!

The last few days, with a holiday on the horizon, have been dedicated to getting back into my writing rituals. I'm about 85% of the way through the first edit of Binding Dante Lovelace, the second book in The Lovelace & Wick series...

...but fortunately, dear readers, you don't have to wait for another adventure with Mr. Wick and Mr. Lovelace.

"Iago Wick and the Vampire Queen," a Lovelace & Wick Short Story, will be released officially on August 4th, but you can get it now for FREE here at Instafreebie.


As a demon, Iago Wick has made quite a career out of conjuring mischief and mayhem in the name of Hell, but this time, perhaps he’s gone a bit too far.

After deliberately foiling the plans of a spoiled vampire—all in the name of fun, really!—Iago discovers that the vampire in question is no ordinary bloodsucker. She’s the newly-appointed matriarch of one of the oldest vampire families in America, and she’s very angry.

Soon, Iago is caught in a war with the vampires and their cyborg servants. Will he settle his score with the clan of bloodsuckers or will Iago find himself at the mercy of the Vampire Queen? What precisely is the matter with those strange cybernetic servants, anyway? And most importantly, will Iago ever get the smell of garlic out of his clothes?

So, grab it while you can. It will be available until July 31st!

A very happy holiday to my American readers,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment