Sunday, January 1, 2017

Thoroughly Modern Monsters has a brand new look!


It's been a while since I posted anything, hasn't it? I blinked, and nine months were gone!

I am happy to say that my latest novel is almost ready for publication. It's been a tremendous ride, and I am so happy with the final product. We're in the final stages, and soon, I'll tell you all about it...!

But not quite yet.

In the meantime, I wanted to announce properly that Thoroughly Modern Monsters, my collection of paranormal short stories recently got a brand new cover! This is currently on the Kindle edition only, but there's a likely possibility you'll see it on the paperback copies soon, as well.

Purchase Thoroughly Modern Monsters on Kindle here.

Have a happy and pleasantly spooky New Year, everyone!


Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment